Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve Party

Every Christmas Eve we go to my Aunt Sheila and Uncle Joe's house for their annual Christmas Eve Party. I look forward to this event all year because my Aunt makes the most DELICIOUS party food and it's so much fun to spend time with all our extended family and cousins that we only see a few times a year. Here are a few pics we took...

My lil man looked so handsome!


And so did my big man!


Cam opening his present


The Thomas clan


Emily and me


Cousins











Kelly, Aunt Sheila and Shawn


Jacob


Me and Em

3 comments:

Emily said...

Cute! That looked fun! You have to tell me who is who in the cousins pic bc everyone is sooo old! What happened? ha ha...I guess I expect them all to stay the same age while we grew up! Love you! Miss you! You looked so cute!

Emily said...

That was soooo much fun! I love going there too and Aunt Sheila and Uncle Joe are the best, I feel like I was born into the family because they are so loving!

marlene said...

That was a fun evening at your aunt and uncle's home. They are the best!