Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Family Pictures

Today we had family pictures taken since it's our first Christmas with Cameron and let me tell you, that was an experience! I was pretty proud of myself that I was able to get Cameron and myself ready in time for our appointment. John met us during his lunch break at the studio. We are not unlike millions of other people rushing at the last minute to get their pictures taken and their Christmas cards sent off. I arrived at our appointment on time only to find that EVERY single parking spot in the parking lot was taken. I had to park about a mile away. And did I mention is was 80 degrees today! That's right! 80 degrees in December! Unbelievable! So I parked, grabbed Cameron and his car seat (it's gotta weigh close to 25lbs by now!), I put his diaper bag filled with about 7 changes of clothes on one arm, my purse on the other, then proceeded on my mile hike. By the time we got there I was 10 minutes late and sweating! Lovely right before you take a picture huh! I seriously struggle! This whole picture taking thing with kids is no easy task. I think it will be close to impossible for me to take a good picture of myself until he is able to get himself ready and is able to walk on his own and carry his own stuff. Anyway, thought I'd post some of the pictures we bought...

































14 comments:

Alison said...

I think they turned out just beautiful! I can't believe how much he has grown since I last saw him just a few weeks ago!!

Emily said...

I did not realize you had to walk a mile! Crazy, well I still think you all took really great pictures and Cameron is sooooooooooo handsome. I love him so much. :)

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

LOVE THEM! I CAN'T WAIT TO KISS THOSE FAT CHEEKS! your tree looks so great! Love it! oxoxoxo

Krystal Trapnell said...

Cute cute cute! Love the way they turned out!

Emily said...

I love those! I LOVE the ones of Cam in the silky blue blanket! How sweet!

amber said...

Those are great! Love the second one with Cams great smile! And nothing better than a baby in their birthday suit! ;)

Sarah said...

Cute pictures, Linds! I think they turned out great, even with your crazy day getting there. :o) You are always so photogenic! And Cameron is adorable!

The Skoobs said...

I love them!!!... especially with the Santa Bib...It's almost as big as his head...totally cute. You look awesome...mothering has done you well. Cute Fam!!!!

Angie said...

Cute pictures! You guys look great, and Cameron is such a handsome boy! I love the ones of Cameron with the blue blanket, and the ones of you & John individually with him. Very adorable!

me said...

They turned out very nice. The Christmas Card photo was perfect!

marlene said...

I loved all those photos. Thanks for letting us have copies.

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures of the Thomas family! And what a beautiful baby Cameron is. Cameron's Grandma Marlene was being honest in her bragging of her grandson of how beautiful his eyes are; he is exactly what she describe him to be--adorable! Happy New Year, Aunt Kath

Katie T. said...

Beautiful pictures of all of you!

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

I want to kiss that baby right now!

Let's talk soon. I miss you.

I posted some new things recently!

klr