Friday, December 4, 2009

The Tree

I just love our Christmas tree this year! It's like a party on a tree...


Cameron's first glimpse of the tree...



He liked it! He couldn't keep his eyes off all the bright colors and lights.



I have to say, one of my FAVORITE things about being a mom is watching Cameron experience his "firsts". Like his first taste of baby food, his first time feeling the sand between his toes at the beach or his first dip in the ocean (his feet anyways!). Today, he beheld his first Christmas tree. There is something so magical about seeing Christmas through your child's eyes. I'm sure it will just get better and better as the years go by but I am really enjoying these precious little moments!

10 comments:

Emily said...

I love those pictures and Cameron's cute little face. He is Adorable in every way and I feel blessed to be his Aunt!

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

Little Cameron is SO Cute!!! I love the pictures in Savannah too! Those babies sure don't pack light, do they? They just need so much stuff! They're worth it though:)

Ashley Perez said...

So cute! We took our nephew to Disneyland yesterday and I felt the same way about him really seeing Mickey Mouse for the first time. It makes it ten times more fun for us!

amber said...

Soo cute! I love his little smile! I know what you mean about the 1sts it's so fun!

Emily said...

I love first moments, too! So presh! And all holidays are that much more enjoyable with lil ones! THose are cute pics of him! I love your tree, too! Fun colors!

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

Love it! I just sent you some fun pics over the past month. I need to update my blog soon! xoxo

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

Also I remember when we bought all that stuff for the tree I love it!

Jill said...

I'm a little behind on your blog, but i just caught up. You guys are always doing something fun! Your little man is so stinkin cute. Isn't it so fun to have a little one for the Holidays!!!

The Skoobs said...

Your tree looks great! I love all the "firsts" too. Wait till he starts to explore, that's when it really gets good!!!!

me said...

You inspired me to blog about my own Christmas tree. Yours looks great! Cameron is so cute in that last photo.