Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Party at Roberto's

Amanda and Robert- John's brother- invited us over to watch the Super Bowl at their house. It was Cameron's first Super Bowl and he absolutely LOVES watching football! I don't know if it's the bright colors or all the movement or what but he really enjoys it! And he was dressed well for the occasion. Take a look at the cute pics we took.

Our lil sports fan watching his first Super Bowl with dad



Our fam


Cousins- Alyssa and Cameron


The boys- Jeff, John, Cameron and Robert


The girls- me, Emily and Amanda



Emily and Cameron


Alyssa napping in her swing
;

me and Cam- pay no mind to his drool on my shirt- that happens a lot these days!


So what was your favorite commercial? Was it me or were they a lil "run of the mill" this year? I didn't catch them all though, I may have missed some good ones.

4 comments:

Emily said...

That was a fun party at Robert and Amanda's and so thoughtful of them to have everyone over and host it. Alyssa and Cameron are so adorable and I feel blessed to be their Auntie! That cookie cake was yummy! :)

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING! I can't believe you had a baby. just want to let you know that!. I loved the google spot on Paris. Loved it and I love you. Let's chat more soon!

klr

Emily said...

I didn't really watch much of the commercials so I can't tell ya...but those pics are sooo cute! And I always have drool, spit up, baby food or somethin on me...so no worries! Miss you and love you and Cam is about the cutest thing ever in his little jersey! But did you know that the Jags weren't in the Superbowl? JK :)

marlene said...

Linds thanks for posting. I wonder if Cam will be a football player someday- he looks like he could be, doesn't he? He is adorable. I loved all those pics especially of my little grandbabies. . . I can't wait to see and be with them. All of you girls look great. I didn't even know it was super bowl Sunday- that's how I'm not "in" on sports! Love you!