Monday, October 4, 2010

California-Utah Trip (Warning: A Lot of Pics!)

We just got back yesterday from a fabulous, fun-filled week in California and Utah. We visited with family and celebrated John's birthday in California. Then we went to Utah so I could meet up with some of my old college roommies from BYU. It was SO MUCH FUN! Here are A LOT of pics we took...
Utah











I got to see Jacqueline while I was there. Jacqueline is one of my Young Women who is a freshmen at BYU this year. She is having an AWESOME time as I knew she would! It was so good to see her!


The roommies! L-R: Lisa, me, Emily and Sarah


Our boys- Jack (Emily's son), Bryan (Sarah's son), and Cameron who is all mine!




Roommies at Lisa's house in Lehi. L-R: Nicole, me, Emily, Lisa and Sarah


Pretending that we're 21 again at Forever 21! This is a good look for you Em and Lis!


Family time in Salt Lake










2 comments:

marlene said...

Oh, I love all these pics of your trip. Cam looks happy. I love the ones where he's with Em's little son - they look like future missionary companions! Wouldn't that be neat 18 years from now? Cam looks cute riding in the cow. Where is this place in Utah? You and John look great. So glad you all had a lot of fun.

Laur said...

Hi there! Just came across the blog. :] Great pictures of California (my home state) and Utah. :]