Monday, October 4, 2010

California

We had such a great time in California last week! We went to Hollywood, ate at some of our favorite places including In & Out, and we had a birthday party for John that Aunt Kath and Uncle Jim threw for him! It was so much fun! Take a look at some of the cute pics we took of our trip...

Me and Marilyn


Strolling down Hollywood Blvd.




John's birthday party





Thank you Aunt Kath for a GREAT birthday party!



Katie, Dale and baby Sierra


Wendy and Bryan


Dave and Kendra


Kamie and Cameron




Aunt Kath, Dave and Brenden









Bryan, Wendy and their adorable family










Cameron about to get his much needed hair cut at Cool Cuts for Kids








7 comments:

Emily said...

Love all the pictures and I am thrilled you all got to go out to CA and Utah and have fun! :) Thanks for the call today, I am glad we got to chat :) See you tomorrow!

Emily said...

Cute pics! Cali looked fun! I LOVED seeing you! I wish we had more time and more DOWN time to relax...but thank you so much for coming! Cam is sooo stinkin cute! He is a character! haha. Love ya

mommy24 said...

What great pictures you took! We loved seeing all of you. We wished you lived here!

me said...

A lot of photos indeed! I'm glad we were able to spend Sunday evening with you guys. It was nice just chatting with you and John. Getting together for the birthday party was great too. I hope we see you again soon.

marlene said...

Wow! Lots of activities crammed into one trip - so glad you could do it all. Loved all the pics. Everyone looks great. Wish I had been there too!

The Skoobs said...

Okay so you have the perfect child that sleeps...I love it...What a good kid!

mas informacion said...

Very interesting post with various opinions on promotion. Bumped into it after finding your most current post on FB, which, incidentally, I really don't like :-) Too much of what I do, other than KDP, is the "drive by" type of promo, or is only intended to Like or Follow other authors. I also love Pinterest, but it's mainly for me