Sunday, September 2, 2007

Quinn turns 2

Since John and I don’t have any children yet, I'm going to brag on my adorable nephew Quinn (My stepsister Samantha's son). He just turned 2 and I can't believe how fast he's growing up! Samantha and her husband Mann live up in Boston so we don’t get to see the little guy as much as we would like but I've made it a point to make sure Quinn remembers his aunt Lindsay. He's going to forever remember me as the push over aunt that will give him anything he wants! Every time he comes down to visit, I let him play with my cell phone (which he's not allowed to do at home) and he loves it! He even knows the sign for phone! (he puts his hand up to his little ear) It's sooo cute! Every time he sees me, he puts his hand up to his ear letting me know to hand over the phone immediately. Every time he sees John he stares in awe and smiles at everything he does. Kids LOVE John! And Quinn thinks he's the coolest thing since peanut butter and jelly! And I'm beginning to think that Quinn only likes me because I let him play with my phone! Anyhow, here are some pictures of Quinn's birthday celebration weekend up in Cape Cod. John and I weren't there but thanks to Samantha, we now have these adorable pictures to share...


























Mommy and Daddy


Grandma and Grandpa




6 comments:

Emily said...

What a cute kid! I think you guys will make the cutest parents one day and when I have a child you can become their favorite Aunt!

Emily said...

He is so cute! That looked like fun---cute lil auntie Lindsay!

Noelly said...

he's cute. I can't wait to see yours!

Lindsay said...

I can't either Noel!

Meredith said...

he is precious!!!!

Angie said...

You guys are too cute... and your nephew is adorable too!