Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sold!

We finally have a signed contract on our flip house and we are closing in 10 days! Woohoo! The lady that's buying it from us is so cute and so excited! She has two little kids and this is her first home. It's so cute how excited she is and it's very gratifying for us to see how proud she is of the place and how much she is going to LOVE living there.



I've been trying to get into the fall spirit lately by putting out my fall decorations and breaking out the fall clothes. One problem though, it was 90 degrees today! It feels more like June than October! Don't get me wrong, I love the warm weather but it's almost November for heavens sake! I'm supposed to be wearing sweaters, not shorts! Hopefully it will cool down in Jacksonville so I don't feel so weird! Here's a picture of my cute straw man and scary pumpkins. I'm all ready for my trick or treaters!

8 comments:

Noelly said...

YEAH! Congratulations! I am soo happy for you.

Jill said...

So does the new mommy get that house completely furnished? How fun for her. I almost wanted to move out and buy it you made it so nice! Your house looks cute too. 90 degree's???? YUCK.

Emily said...

First of all 90 degrees is not yuck! :) And don't you dare complain about it Linds! You lived in UT too long! :) IT snowed here Sunday!!! that is YUCK! :0) Anyway CONGRATS on selling the house! I hope you made bank for all your hard work! (Cute door step--do pumpkins rot in 90 degree weather?)

Mandy said...

congrats on the sell, glad it is going to a good family. And enjoy the weather as emily said it snowed!! Ewww. Cute doorway as well.

The Kenyons said...

Congrats on selling your house! Are you planning on buying and flipping another one soon?
Yesterday it was 78 degrees here in Washington...and that NEVER happens!!! But today we are back to the rain...so be happy you still have sunshine! Miss and love you!!

Angie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Except that I was a little disappointed because I want it... :) By the way, you are just too cute with your fall decorations!

Lindsay said...

Wow, so many questions. Here goes on trying to answer...
Jill- the new mommy would like the couches and the bathroom accessories included and we accepted.
Emily- Pumpkins do rot in 90 degree weather so I made a trip down to Target to buy the plastic kind that light up inside. And we will make enough money to pay off two of John's law school loans. Woohoo!
Michelle- Yes, we are looking at buying another investment property. It's a great time to buy here but a terrible time to sell, so we might buy some to rent out instead of flip.

Okay, I think that was everyone! I miss you guys! Thanks for all the sweet comments!

Emily said...

Great questions and I am glad they all got answered! I am so happy for the new mother, but most of all for all of you!