Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Can you feel the love?


I love this time of year! Valentine's Day is Thursday and I love any holiday that gives you an excuse to shower each other with gifts, hugs, and kisses. Plus, I'm a huge fan of those little candy gram hearts everyone gives you! I always love reading what they put on them! Some of them are so random like "email me" or "fax me" What the heck is romantic about that???
Anyway... I already picked out my present from John so there will be no surprises there. I've had my eye on this perfume by Vera Wang called Princess for a while and I managed to get John to buy it for me last weekend! Woohoo! We have reservations Thursday night to have dinner at one of my favorite restaurants in St. Augustine called the Columbia. If you've never been there, and are in St. Augustine, I'd DEFINATELY recommend it! This weekend we are going to go up to Savannah for a little mini break. We're going to meet John's parents up there. I'm excited, I love Savannah! And it will be nice to get away for a few days. What's everyone doing for V Day?

5 comments:

Patti said...

Oh a mini break sounds so nice...we are going to be pretty boring this year. Kids kind of put a little damper on the V-day romantics :)

Emily said...

Don't think we are doing anything. Everytime we try to eat out in Utah county on V-day it is a disaster! So we prob aren't doing anything! It is Bay's last 1st holiday! So we will give her a little valentine...Happy valentine's day!

Mandy said...

All I can say is enjoy not having kids, they sure put a damper on plans for days like these. We have taken the boys out to eat with us before and it is a nightmare to try and eat anywhere. So we will probably just eat dinner at home and then go out for icecream or something like that. Your day sure sounds fun.

Emily said...

That sounds wonderful! I am heading to Big Bear on Friday and Saturday and then spending time in Corona until Tuesday Morning. I also am excited for tomorrow, we are having a huge breakfast at work.

I got a great email today telling me that my favorite man has sent me a letter and I should get it today or tomorrow. Life is bliss when you receive such a great email! Maybe those conversation hearts were right about the email one just not the faxe me :) haha

Sarah said...

Hey guys, I found you on Meredith's blog!! You have to check out our blog at www.thosepoorpeople.blogspot.com. I can't believe you have been married for 2 years already!! Time flies!! We still need to get together sometime!