Saturday, February 16, 2008

Savannah

We just spent a couple days in Savannah this weekend and it was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! The sun was shining, the flowers were in bloom, it felt like springtime in February! Savannah is one of my favorite cities to visit and we live only two hours away so it's a quick trip up there. John's parents were in Savannah this weekend as well for a wedding so we decided to meet up with them. There were actually a lot of weddings going on this weekend at the beautiful town squares and historic mansions. It was fun to see some of them as we walked around. I just ADORE the old historic homes in Savannah. I love how charming and inviting they are. Here are a few pictures that we took...

























6 comments:

Emily said...

That is so cool! I want to go :) We really have to go exploring around the cities in Jacksonville if your ever going to sell me on the idea of moving there! :) Say Hi to my parents for me!

Mandy said...

Wow it looks like it was a lot of fun. Looks like a place I would like to visit someday.

Heidi said...

What fun!! I have NEVER been to Savannah...wierd huh?? I am dreaming about that day!! You guys are such a beautiful couple!!

Emily said...

That looked fun! Glad you had a good time!

Ashley said...

Fun pics! I have always wanted to go to Savannah! Beautiful city! Take me there too! :) Thanks for the great pics of the city! FUN!

Meredith said...

beautiful pictures! i never made it to savannah and i really wish i had!