Friday, June 13, 2008

A day in the life of the unemployed

Since beginning what I like to call my "two month vacation", It's taken me a little time to get adjusted to all this new free time I have. Being home during the middle of the day on a week day has totally thrown me off! The first four to five hours of my day are spent on the computer or on the phone searching for my new career. After I've had all I can take of that process, the fun begins! Besides going to the beach with some of my other unemployed friends and their kids, I meet my old work friends for lunch. When they go back to work, I do other things like watch my friends children when they have to go places and I run John's errands for him! There's so much you can accomplish in a day when you don't have to go to work! My house has never been cleaner! My next item on the agenda is to go join the gym. Since I have more time on my hands now, I might as well get into better shape! Here's some pictures to help illustrate a day in the life of this unemployed person.

Lunch with the girls from work


Afternoon babysitting G-Man. What a fun little man!






I feel like a stay-at-home mom with no baby! I need to find a job!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Dang! Live it up girl...it looks really fun! You are getting super tan too!!!!!!!

jan said...

So cute - you and Grayson! Enjoy not working while you can.

Ashley Perez said...

You ARE super tan! Welcome to my world of working from home. It's amazing what you can get accomplished without a 9-5 slowing you down!

Emily said...

You are looking tan Linds. I am glad your having fun! I still wished I lived it up more when I was looking for a job. I am glad your having fun!

Emily said...

Oh, Linds! Have fun while it lasts I say! :) Very cute new lay-out, too! Love you! Wish I lived in FL then we could hang out!

mommy24 said...

Enjoy it while it lasts. It may all come to an end soon and you'll be saying what I said tonight, "My back is killing me. My belly is killing me. I'm checking out!!"