Friday, June 13, 2008

"Pregnant man gives birth... that's a fact."



John and I were in the store the other day and as we were waiting in the checkout line, I looked over, and much to my surprise and dismay, John was TOTALLY engrossed in the National Enquirer! I couldn't let this one go. As the lines from the CLASSIC movie So I Married An Axe Murderer (with Mike Myers) ran through my mind, I said to John
" That's not a real paper you know. A real paper contains facts."

To that he replied

"This paper contains facts! Look here... Pregnant man gives birth... that's a fact!"

CLASSIC!

4 comments:

Emily said...

ha ha! "HEad! Pants! NOW!"
"It's like an orange on a toothpick!"
"I care for Applejacks a great deal."

Great movie! Thanks for letting me get those quotes out! :) Love this post! Made me laugh!

Jill said...

I actually heard about that dude that used to be a girl...so IT had the baby!? Wow. I gotta go google that. Thanks for the info!! lol.

Emily said...

How funny! Great story Lindsay!

The Skoobs said...

Man, I love that movie!!! That is so Great!!!