Sunday, June 8, 2008

Does it get any better than this?

Beautiful Beach Days!


This week, I went to the beach with Amber and Ashley and their adorable babies...


Grayson


Amber and Grayson


And Blaine (Who was a little tuckered out from all those Arby's curly fries we gave him right before we came to the beach!)



Me and Ashley- A little wind blown!



I also had ANOTHER birthday party with some of our friends at one of my favorite places in the world... Cheesecake Factory! It was so much fun and DELICIOUS as always. I had the chocolate tuxedo cheesecake this time. It was a real winner! Two thumbs up!




April and Dave


Jessica and Scott


Kristin and Jeff


Chocolate tuxedo cheesecake... it DEFINITELY doesn't get any better than this!

8 comments:

Jill said...

I am so jealous!
I want to go to the beach.
I want to hang out with you!
I want to hang out with my adorable nephew and awesome sis-in-law.
I want to eat at Cheesecake factory!
I want to be as cute as YOU!

Emily said...

FUN!!! Grayson!!! AAHH! SO cute! I am so jealous, too! Man! We (Jill, Landon, Ty and Mandy) need to move there! And then we can all go to the beach together! Cute pics! I miss the beach sooo friggin much! :) Love you Linds! Glad you got to party and celebrate your b-day! You should get a card from me late (sorry)! Prob Mon! Love you!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday - such fun!! I just love your blog....you are so classy!! I tried to send you the recipes, but don't have your email!!! Loves - heidi

Emily said...

I agree with Jill completely! I wish my birthday call was not so choppy due to being lost trying to get to the pool. But, I hope you got my card and gift and I hope you check out my blog, because there is a surprise there :) I love you Lindsay!

Ashley Perez said...

I saw Em's wonderful post about you and thought I'd wish you a very happy birthday!

Noelly said...

I love the clevage shot at the beach! You look GREAT with that tan (and I love your short hair despite what John says). Sorry I missed out on the Cheesecake. Hope your birthday was great (how could it not have been with all of that partying!)!!

The Kenyons said...

Oh how I miss the beach! Enjoy it for me okay?
Happy Belated Birthday! I am soooo sorry I forgot to write and tell you! It looks like you had a fabulous day! Miss you girl!

me said...

Happy belated Birthday. We too have been enjoying the beach. Just got back from a family reunion out near Santa Barbara. Fun, fun, fun.