Sunday, June 1, 2008

A few remedies for a hard week...

Girls Night Out


It's amazing how a night out with the girls will rejuvenate you!
(L-R: Jessica, me, Daisy, Kristin)

Chocolate Birthday Cake


There's nothing better than a yellow birthday cake with chocolate frosting (and 26 candles on it)

A Birthday Party


Especially the early ones! My birthday isn't actually til June 7.

Getting cute stuff for your kitchen



Spending time with the ones you love

Me and my hubby


My cousin Kristin and Granny


Mom



My cousin Rob looking very "Abercrombie & Fitch"


Rob and his mom (my Aunt Sandra)


An Island Getaway (Hopefully coming soon!)


This is Aruba in case you were wondering. A place I definitely wouldn't mind going back to!

6 comments:

Jill said...

Girl time is always fun!! Glad you could go play...Happy birthday too! You are so cute. You look super tan. hot mama.

Mandy said...

How fun, sorry about the job, and from looking at those pictures did I miss something????????????? :)

Emily said...

Sounds like a blast hanging with the girls! Your looking tan my dear and beautiful as always :) Also, he called!!! Last night... call me later when you get this message. Happy Birthday this upcoming week!

Lindsay said...

Hey Mandy,
No, you didn't miss anything. That loose shirt I was wearing TOTALLY makes me look pregnant at some angles. Unfortunately I'm not though, hopefully soon! And when it happens, I'll definitely post about it!

Mandy said...

Sorry, you are just so skinny so it must be the shirt. I feel bad about saying that but I knew that you were trying to get pregnant, so hopefully you don't take it wrong. I was going to be so happy for you. Sorry.

Emily said...

HEY LINDS! You and your mom look so cute! Your mom is so stylin! Looks like fun! So are you celebrating your birthday all week--or what? :) Happy Early Birthday!!! :)