Sunday, July 27, 2008

Universal Studios- Orlando

John's friend Jeff is visiting us from California this week and we decided to take him for a little day trip to Universal Studios/ Island of Adventures in Orlando. We like to go at least once every year because we get free tickets. It's so much fun! The Hulk and the Duelling Dragons are my two favorite roller coasters there! I gladly wait in line for 90 minutes to experience the thrill and exhilaration of those AWESOME rides! We learned a little trick this time - If you go on the ride as a single person instead of waiting in line with your whole group, you are through the line in like 5 minutes! We skipped a 75 minute wait time for the Hulk by going in the single line! It was great! We had so much fun! Here are some pictures that we took...



Waiting in line for Duelling Dragons. Oh the anticipation!


John's brother Robert and his girlfriend Amanda with Jeff from Cali


Jiggidy Jeffro getting eaten by the Jaws shark


Great summer fun was had by all! I love Universal Studios!

3 comments:

Emily said...

What a blast! I did not know Robert had a new girlfriend! How cool! I am glad your all having fun :)

Emily said...

Cute! Looked fun! I haven't been there since I was like 18 or 19! I wanna go!

Ashley Perez said...

I don't know where you get your weekly quotes, but they're absolutely fabulous! I'm loving this week's! Thanks for the inspiration.