Friday, August 15, 2008

Hi my name is Lindsay and I'm addicted to Arby's curly fries...


And Wendy’s frosties... Basically anything that is loaded with calories that I REALLY shouldn't’ be eating! I think I’ve gained back all 3lbs that I lost this summer! I guess it’s my new sedentary lifestyle of sitting at a desk for 8 hours a day! And those curly fries and frosties don’t help either! What is it about these delicious treats that make them so irresistible??? It’s like Arby’s and Wendy’s put an addictive chemical in their food that makes you crave them nightly! They've been talking to the Colonel! (Can you name that movie???)
Why don’t I crave healthy, organic-like food? Why don’t they use this same chemical so I will crave healthy food nightly??? That’s the question of the day. Does anyone have the answer?

4 comments:

The Kenyons said...

Answer: So I Married an Axe Murderer.

I agree with the addictive chemicals...they must!

Emily said...

ha ha! I like Michelle's comment--so to the point. Yes, give us a harder quote to determine! ha ha...Love you Linds!!! Miss you like crazy! I am addicted to strawberry limeades at Sonic! SO GOOD and refreshing in this desert heat!!

A.J. said...

My slow and horrific withdrawl from Chick-fil-a large cokes is evidence of this. I've actually e-mail the company more than once to find out when they will expand into the Northern Illinois market.

Emily said...

Haha! I love frosties and McDonald's ice cream cones :)