Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I caught it!


Just as I do every four years, I caught the fever... Olympic Fever! I can't stop watching the stuff! I'm up til like midnight every night and now I have to get up early for work again! Not a good thing! I watched last night as U.S. swimmers Michael Phelps, Natalie Coughlin and Aaron Piersol all won the gold in their swim relays! Phelps and Piersol broke world records even. Way to make us proud team!

The women's gymnastics is my all time favorite summer Olympic sport and I missed it the other night while it was on. I heard that the U.S. girls buckled a bit under the pressure of the first night of competition. It's probably better I didn't watch then! I get so nervous when I see those girls mess up! It stresses me out!

Anyway, I have officially FALLEN IN LOVE with Herman, Michael Phelps' English Bull Dog! Did you see those clips they showed last night of him with that cute little smashed in face? If not, here's a link to the clip. He's SO CUTE! He makes me want to go out and buy an English Bull Dog of my own! If only John weren't SOOO allergic to dogs! What a little cutie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd6BSt8QKI8

5 comments:

jan said...

I just got up on the last two months of your blog! What a great experience getting laid off and then hired again. Way to go! I love your comments. I am in to the Olympics too so can't chat long, they are about to start. Love you, Linds!

me said...

Can you believe his calorie intake?
How can he eat like that and yet be so healthy? I envy how he just goes from restaurant, to deli, to restaurant and on and on.

Mandy said...

Yes we are SOOO into it, I get so tired at night but can watch the good win clips on the internet in the morning so that is awesome!!!

Emily said...

I love that your into the olympics, it makes me want to be into the sports as well! I think I would like learning about the people all involved.

Jill said...

I am looooooving the FEVER!!