Wednesday, September 17, 2008

3 Years!


It's hard to believe that it was 3 years ago today that John and I were married! Sometimes our wedding day seems like YESTERDAY and then sometimes it seems like we've been married FOREVER! I'm so grateful for my wonderful hubby! He's not perfect (as no one is!) but he is the PERFECT HUSBAND for me. He's logical and organized and I'm creative and a DREAMER! We balance each other out PERFECTLY!
John works SO HARD and makes it his NUMBER ONE PRIORITY to be a good provider for our family. I'm so grateful for him and am so proud to be his wife and his BEST FRIEND! The past 3 years have been filled with so many wonderful memories! I'm so excited for the many more years we will experience together. I CAN'T WAIT to have children with John! Hopefully that will be our next big adventure! I think he is going to be the best dad! He's so great with kids! And he doesn't even try (which can be annoying to me since I try VERY HARD), little ones just seem to be drawn to him! Maybe they can sense his TRULY SILLY, GOOFY side! John can be a total goofball, which I LOVE! You can't take life or yourself too seriously and I am so glad that we are able to laugh together every day!
Before we got married, I received some great advice from a friend. He told me that getting married will not solve all of life's problems, but it gives you someone to endure those problems with. I have learned that IS VERY TRUE! I'm so grateful to have John as my eternal companion and MY BEST FRIEND! Happy anniversary baby!




And look what I found....

Our wedding video!

7 comments:

The Kenyons said...

That was so sweet Linds! Happy Anniversary! What are you doing to celebrate?

Emily said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I am so happy that you have been married three years :) I love both of you together and you have made such a beautiful addition to our family and added depth and joy to our lives Lindsay. I love the pictures and the funny thing is, I just typed in the date and thought, today is John and Lindsay's anniversary! I need to call them :) You will be getting my call later!

Krystal Trapnell said...

Happy anniversary! I hope you get to have a baby soon, too!

Katie T. said...

John and Lindsay,
Happy THREE year Anniversay! I can't believe it's been three years! I'm so glad you found each other. Lindsay, you've been a blessing to the Thomas'! I haven't even met you but I already love you. I hope you both have a great day! (I mailed off a card ,it'll be late).

Ashley Perez said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Today is also my cousin's birthday so it is an all around great day. I hope you guys have fun celebrating!! Congrats!

Emily said...

SO CUTE!!! Happy Anniversary!!! I cannot wait to see your kids! Yeah! ANd you as a mom! SO cute!!! That is exciting! Weird that it has already been 3 years--we got married months apart and it seems like I have been married for 10 and you like one year! :) Love you!

me said...

Now thats how you make a wedding video. That was well done. It was a beautiful ceremony. I liked the quick shot of my hubby in his tux. I must say you both radiate happiness and there is a very inviting spirit in your home. All of us are so glad John found you, or actually your Mom found John and introduced you to each other. Happy Anniversary.