Monday, September 15, 2008

Love this!



Have you guys seen Tina Fey as Sarah Palin on SNL? It was HILARIOUS! Take a look.
I really like Sarah Palin by the way! I don't think this made fun of her TOO MUCH. I read somewhere that she thought it was pretty funny herself.
Amy Poeller was pretty great as Hilary Clinon too! I LOVE these two! If you haven't already done so, go out and buy or rent Baby Mama! It's one of the year's funniest and best! I just bought it (on sale) from Target! So funny! You can come on over to my house and watch it with us! John loved it too!



5 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

Oh man, the SNL skit was AMAZING!! We definitely tuned in and although I'm a Palin supporter, this was all in good fun. Finally, something is!!

Emily said...

That was awesome!!! I thought is really was Sarah!! Hilary wasn't as on as I have seen her before on SNL! Man, that was great! Thank you for sharing that! (P.S. Not at all a Palin supporter :))

Emily said...

I really like Palin! I think that is great that she can poke fun of herself if she did see it :) Also will you bring Baby Mama to Christmas so I can watch it :) It sounds good!

Jill said...

That is too funny because I just watched the SNL clip about an hour ago. It was funny.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Palin. She freakin' rocks.

A.J. said...

Awesome. I think LAL kinda looks like Palin too.