Sunday, September 21, 2008

Creamy Italian Chicken

I'm always looking for EASY, minimal effort recipes that I can make for dinner and my friend Amber recently gave me this AWESOME recipe that has less than 5 ingredients. It's SO EASY TO MAKE. All you do is throw everything in the crockpot! It's perfect for Sunday afternoons. I think Amber told me that this recipe originally came from Jill so I'd like to give a shout out to Jill as well! Thanks Jill!

I've made this recipe several times now and it is always a big hit! I'd LOVE TO HAVE MORE RECIPES JUST LIKE THIS ONE! Who else has any three ingredient wonders? I especially love the crock pot recipes. Send them my way!

Creamy Italian Chicken

1 can cream of chicken soup
1 8oz container of cream cheese (room temp)
1 packet of Italian dressing seasoning mix

Mix together and pour over 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts in crockpot. Cook on low for 5-6 hrs. Once cooked pour over egg noodles.


4 comments:

me said...

Hey, I can atest too it's yumminess. I had it while visiting John and Linsay. It was delicious!

Jill said...

YES!! This one is the best...sooooooooo easy and delish. I make it like every other Sunday. I didn't make it yesterday though, so I guess I will next week!!!! Looks good.

Emily said...

Sounds really good Lindsay! I think that is the one you had told me about awhile ago! Have you tried any of the recipes from your cookbook that you got in Charleston? :) I am curious if any of them you liked. Maybe at Christmas we can experiment with cooking! Love ya, Em

The Skoobs said...

I just love that recipe...you don't have to worry at all, because you know that its going to turn out GREAT every time!!!

It's also awesome on rice!!!