Thursday, September 11, 2008

A few pictures from this weekend...

This weekend was nice and chill. Unfortunately for us, it will be one of our last weekends that we will be able to chill since WE JUST BOUGHT ANOTHER INVESTMENT PROPERTY! We just closed on it today. This project will keep us busy every weekend for about the next month or so! We're not going to flip this one but instead we are going to hold onto it for a while and make it a rental. I'll post the usual before and after pics in a few weeks. Right about the time we finish this one, we will be closing on ANOTHER rental property (30 days from now). We just can't sit still for too long!

Out to dinner with my parents


Peter and mom



John's cousin Kendra was in town and came to visit us this weekend. We had such a good time catching up (and I had a great time meeting Kendra for the first time in person!) We've gotten to know each other over the past year through our blogs but since she lives in California, we've never met in person. We had a great time, even though her visit was TOO SHORT! Kendra, you and Dave will have to come again when you can stay longer. Bring the kids!


Chillin at the house with Kendra on Sunday night


Kendra and Robert

4 comments:

mommy24 said...

I'm so jealous! I want to come to your house, too!!!

me said...

I agree, too short. I talked too Dave and told him about John missing California and his cousins and ofcourse, Axis and Allies. Got him thinking about a future visit. Now just have John call a few times in the next few months to seal the deal! I am sooo there!

Emily said...

I am glad you got to know Kendra! She is pretty great :) I am also glad you get to invest again and we get to see another amazing flip!

Emily said...

Hi John and Lindsay,

I am at your blog with Emily and she is showing me how to use this to make a comment. You both are so dear to my heart. I always love to see your pictures. What a beautiful couple you are! I love your home because it radiates the love you have for each other. You can feel it when you enter your home.
Kendra sure loved her visit with you both. You made her feel so welcomed! Thank you for all that you did for her :)

Take care and I love you both,
Aunt Kath