Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Baby Mama- 6 months



Well, I'm just beginning my 6th month of pregnancy and felt it was time for another belly shot. Here you have it... Baby Mama (as John now calls me) in all my big belly glory! I think you'll all agree there's NO DENYING that I'm pregnant now! A few of you disputed the size of my previous belly shots and said things like "you can't even tell you're pregnant". I bet NONE OF YOU will be saying that now! My friend at work put it so well today when she said "It looks like you've got a basketball in there!"

It seems like I just got HUGE almost overnight! I still really have NO COMPLAINTS about pregnancy thus far though. Other than the occasional heart burn, things have been GREAT!

A few of you have asked if I've had any weird cravings. The only WEIRD craving I can think of is a constant craving for crab legs! I crave crab legs ALL THE TIME, which we never eat normally, so I thought that was pretty funny. Other than that, it's just the usual stuff that I would crave anyways as a non pregnant person like Mexican food and ANY KIND OF DESSERT. Some of little Cameron's favorite treats include Moe's Joey Jr. burritos, La Nopolera chicken quesadillas, sopa pillas (this AWESOME Mexican tortilla dessert at La Nopolera with Cinnamon and honey drizzled on top) and fudge tracks ice cream from Publix. No ice cream and pickle cravings though!



Okay Emily and Sarah, I showed you mine, now you show me yours! Post your belly shots please :)

14 comments:

The Kenyons said...

Hey Linds! You look so cute! I love your dress! It is fun to find cute maternity clothes...because they are not always easy to find. Good luck with the crab legs! :) that is so funny. I am so excited for you to have this baby! Love you girl!

Sarah said...

I agree with Michelle- you are a cute pregnant lady! :o) Maybe if I looked so cute pregnant I would post pics...but I just look like I've gained weight- you can't really tell it's a baby yet. I'll post pics when you can actually tell I'm pregnant. And yes, very cute dress!

Rebecca said...

That's it??? Seriously? I'm only 18 weeks and I'm bigger than you!!! I have a pic on my blog.

You look great!!

Emily said...

You fall into the category of cute prego gal in my book! I LOVE that dress :) I am getting so excited to see your progress and I was wondering how many more months until I become an Aunt!!! :)

Emily said...

Very cute prego! I love the dress! ALmost matches your blog background! I have had odd cravings--like oatmeal creme pies--those lil Debbie cookies, licorice rope, and SODA! All the good stuff for you! :) I also crave fruit--but with Bay that is all I wanted! So this lil guy makes me crave BAD stuff! I think I will get me a licorice rope today bc that has been on goin for 2 weeks! :) Love ya linds! Keep enjoyin Pregnancy! That is great!

Mandy said...

FINALLY!! Finally you look pregnant, but definately not 6 months, you are a lucky duck. And with not feeling crappy. I was like Emily, I wanted really bad stuff, like icecream, chocolate and any kind of candy. He is definately my son!!! I also really enjoyed red cream soda, yummy.

marlene said...

Hi Linds, You look so cute. I'm glad you posted a photo of you and your expanding belly! All your belly poses would make a cute page in Cameron's future scrapbook, don't you think? Anyways I can hardly wait to hold little Cameron in my arms. Sooner than we think he will be here. I'm very thankful that your pregnancy is going so well. A friend of mine whose daughter-in-law is expecting a month later than you has had nothing but sickness. She went to the store for the first time in months. Truly we are blessed.
Anyways you are in our prayers daily as well as John and little Cameron. We love you! Marlene

me said...

Well yes indeed, you are showing now! You look great and I'm glad to read that your pregnancy is going so well. I craved chips and salsa, not the store stuff, it had to be from Don Jose's or Islands. You look good Lindsay, you look good!

Ashley Perez said...

Hey Lindsay! I decided to just put the personal blog on private today but I don't have your email! Go ahead and send it to me @ ashley.photographer@gmail.com so I can put you on the list.

amber said...

Very cute! I love the maternity dress! Where did you get it? I knew since you were always the best dressed that pregnancy would be no different! :)

Angie said...

You ARE so cute! You can tell youre pregnant, but you still look GREAT. Cant wait to see pictures of the little guy!

The Skoobs said...

Lookin good mama!!!

mommy24 said...

Haha! i love your belly! it is true what you said...one day, you wake up and--pop!! you have a belly! it's like that every time. my, you are carrying high! hope you can breathe okay. i carry low so my bladder was always getting squeezed!!

jan said...

What a cute pregnant mom you are. It would be fun if you and Emily were together to share this experience. Pretty fun that you are having little boys so close together.