Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all had a WONDERFUL day! We sure did. Here are a few pics we took at my Aunt Sheila and Uncle Joe's house where we had Easter dinner. Kristin, we missed you! We hope you had a fab time in NYC!

John and me


Here's another great belly shot for you. Me and little Cameron are 7 months along now


Joey and Kelly


Dog's best friend! Jacob and Rhett


Isn't this so cute!


Rob and Michelle


Aunt Sheila's delicious pound cake that she makes every Easter


Chelsea and Aunt Sheila


L-R: Michelle, me, Em, Chelsea and Kelly


John and Jacob playing catch in the back yard




Mom and me


Chelsea and Kelly


I think Uncle Joe might have had a little too much to eat


Thanks Aunt Sheila and Uncle Joe for a wonderful Easter dinner!

9 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like a wonderful Easter! Glad you had a perfect day!!! You guys are such a cute couple! Love ya, Em

me said...

Everyone looks so colorful and happy.You look great. The pics of John and Jacob can't help but make me all the more excited for ya'll to get little Cameron here. Befor ya know it July will be here.

Emily said...

So cute! Looked like a good Easter! I love the one of you and your mommy! I also love the one of aunt Sheila and Uncle Joe--so cute--that pound cake looked so yummy! You are such a cute prego!!!

Sarah said...

Fun pics, Linds! I am jealous you had such nice weather on Easter- it poured down rain here! I need to move to Florida- or some place nice and sunny. I agree with Em- you look so cute pregnant- can't wait to see baby Cameron!

Angie said...

7 months along already?? Wow, little Cameron will be here so soon!!!

Looks like you had a great Easter.. Everything is beautiful!

mommy24 said...

You are sporting a very modest sized belly for 7 months. You go, girl!!

marlene said...

What great Easter photos, Linds. You look sooooo cute being pregnant - I knew you would! I love your maternity clothes. It looks like little Cameron is growing . . . he's in my thoughts constantly - I can't wait to hold him in my arms. Hope you are getting some rest and not working too hard.

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

Looks like you guys had a great time!! We've got to get you over again...

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

I love these pictures. I wish I was there although my Easter party was fab. I love you and miss you and can't believe how big your tummy is. I wish I was there to rub it.

I love you and am so excited for you.

xoxo,

klr