Friday, May 1, 2009

Girls Night In

My friend Alison just hosted the CUTEST "Girls Night in" party. We had such a great time eating waffles and other delicious breakfast treats. We all came in our pajamas and just hung out and talked "girl talk". It was so great! Here are a few pics I took of our girls night in...

Alison


Alison made those ADORABLE pillows and let us each take one home. Aren't they the cutest! Martha has NOTHING on this girl!


Daisy and Amyee


Jessica and Alison


The prego at 31 weeks


The girly girls

7 comments:

The Kenyons said...

What a cute idea! I am glad that you have some good girlfriends to talk girl talk with! How fun! You look so small for 31 weeks! Wow! And of course you look amazing! :) Thanks for the birthday wishes...that was very sweet! Miss you Linds!

Alison said...

You are so fast! Thanks again for coming! It was so fun to hang out with you guys!

Emily said...

Looks like a blast!! Glad you are having so much fun!!! You are so cute by the way and I love the pjs :)

Emily said...

That is a really cute idea! Very cute pillows! That looked fun! Also, very cute pregnant Lindsay! And yes, you look very small for 31 weeks! You look great!

Jill said...

How dang fun. I totally want to do that. I think I'll steal that idea...girls night out or in...it doesn't matter!!!!!!!

Heidi said...

I haven't checked out your blog in a while, I always love to see Arlington Ward people when I get on here - you are doing such a good job in YW's - they are so lucky to have you.
I made my blog private and don't know if I invited you or not....I will check.

Angie said...

Cute! Looks like you guys had fun. I love the refreshment table decor. What an adorable idea!