Monday, May 4, 2009

Sunday bar-b-que a la casa Tomas

It's been such nice weather lately so we decided to have a few friends over yesterday and my personal chef- Chef Juan Tomas whipped up a culinary masterpiece on the grill...



While I marinated more burgers for him...


Amyee made an AWESOME dessert. I need to get this recipe from you Amyee!


Amyee, Daisy and Romy


Cute family picture! Eric, Amyee and little Dayton. Check out that ADORABLE smile!


Another cute family picture of Daisy, Sam and Romy


John wasn't up for taking pictures so I did what any 8 month pregnant woman would do- I sat on him so he couldn't move until we got our picture taken!


Romy says "Great burgers Chef Juan!"


Little Dayton prefered the hot dogs though with lots of ketchup!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Looks like a blast, I wish I could have hung out with you guys and brought Jeff with me!

The Kenyons said...

I am jealous! First that I didn't get to hang out with you and second that you are having such nice weather! It is cloudy and rainy here... :(

Emily said...

Diddo to Meesh! Why do we have to live so spread out over the US! But Also...love how cute you look!!! Looked like good times!

Angie said...

What a cute little pregnant girl... Your little belly is adorable!

amber said...

Too funny! I love the pic of you and John. :)

me said...

It's only 7:25 in the morning yet a burger sounds so good. I can't believe you only have 57 days to go. Are you just "soooo ready" already?

marlene said...

You both look so cute in these photos and I love your comments. I'm grateful for blogs!