Friday, August 14, 2009

Cameron's day at the office

I had to go into the office today for a brief meeting with my boss and so I decided to bring Cam along to meet all my co workers. He was a big hit with everyone! Especially the ladies! They all wanted to hold him! The men I work with thought he was cute but showed no interest whatsoever in holding him! It's so funny to observe the differences between men and women and how they act around babies. The men acted like he would break if they held him or something.

Cam is now 6 weeks old and I will be going back to work part time on Monday. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! I'm going to work 3 ten hour days a week. I'm very lucky because my mom is able to watch Cam for 2 out of the 3 days and my friend Amyee is going to keep him the third day. I'm glad that I don't have to put him in day care! That would have been very hard! I feel good knowing he is with people I know and trust. I can rest assured that he will be well taken care of! I know I will miss him though! Here are a few pics of Cam's first day at the office...


Cam with my boss Lisa


Cam got a little hungry at the office even though I fed him RIGHT BEFORE WE LEFT HOME! My little piglet loves to eat! A little too much according to the pediatrician! :) Here is Cam with Auntie Christina feeding him his bottle

I just have to point out his CUTE little camo shoes! I registered for these at Target and his Aunt Wendy and Uncle Brian bought them for him! Thanks Wendy and Bryan!

Here's Cam with our department admin assistants





Here's Cam napping with my old co worker Lee. She works over in Advertising now





After we left the office, we went to visit my dad. Here are a few pics of Cam and his poud papa. He has him wrapped around his little finger...


And here he is eating AGAIN! He now weighs 10 pounds and 10 ounces. He's growing like a champ!

11 comments:

The Kenyons said...

Linds, he is SOOOO CUTE! I wish I lived closer so I could see him and hold him!!! He must be a happy baby with how much he eats! :) You look really good too!!!

Emily said...

Yeah more pictures and updates!!! I love it :) Babies are so much fun, especially my cute nephew!!! Love you Linds!

Paula said...

I'm glad you get to work part-time. The 10 hour days can be long, but the extra days to spend with the little ones are priceless. He his adorable!!!

Emily said...

CUTE! I love that you passed him around the office! And men are so that way with babies! HA HA. So just curious...you still nursing? Good he takes a bottle so well! Such a cutie! Jack eats way too much, too! Every 2 hours! (except at night--thank goodness!) I need to email/call you! Love you! And good luck going back to work--you can do it! Your mom will love the time with Cam! :)

Lindsay said...

Hey Em! That is Cam's eating schedule exactly! Every 2-3 hours during the day and about every 4-5 hours at night. He eats about 4 oz with each feeding so that is definitely too much! He should be eating every 4 hours! Oh well, he's hungry so I go ahead and feed him.
And yes I'm still nursing too. He has taken a bottle since he was born though because I had to supplement my breast milk with formula because my milk didn't come in until like the 3rd or 4th day and he lost 13 ounces.
Anyway, when I go back to work, I will just have to pump some bottles for him in the morning and at night

marlene said...

I'm so glad you posted some new pics of my little grand baby - I miss him lots. I remember taking John when he was just a little bit older than Cam to my old places of employment for everyone to see him. I was so proud of my little fella - just like you are.

Annie and Family said...

Holy Cow... did you day he is a 10 pounder already! Way to go Cam! He is so cute Linds!

Heidi said...

Lindsay, this is Heidi, I cannot believe you have a little boy! He is so beautiful, what a perfect little family you have! You look incredible too! I made my blog private, but I would love to invite you. I love keeping up on your blog. Leave a comment with your email on my food blog so I can invite you Heidi-recipes.blogspot.com

Noel said...

He is too cute. I was going to comment on those shoes too... VERY ADORABLE. I wish I was there to watch him for you. I miss having a LITTLE baby around. COngrats. He is soo sweet.

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

I love that he went to the office. I also love the pics of him with your dad! So precious. Uncle Bill! I wanted to come home for Labor Day but it just couldn't happen. Hopefully I can for Thanksgiving and meet this little fat thing! Love you much and hopefully we can phone talk soon. xoxox

mommy24 said...

That was a fast 6 weeks!! He is just adorable! Such a cute, cute little boy! And I'm so glad he fits in to the shoes! You know, I actually had nooooo idea you had registered for them! I just saw them and thought of you! Soooooo weird! I am in tune, girl!! They were just meant for his little feet! Haha!!