Tuesday, February 16, 2010

TAG: Getting to know you

1. What are some things you do everyday? Eat, sleep, snuggle with my baby boy, work, Young Womens planning (most days- maybe not every day)and try not to get in too much trouble.

2. What would be your dream vacation? A trip to the Greek Isles! Or better yet, a Mediterranean Cruise that stops in the Greek Isles and other cool surrounding places. I also would LOVE to go to Egypt! Cairo holds a special place in my heart (wink wink Em)

3. What is your favorite meal to cook? My mom's spaghetti recipe and cheese Texas toast. It's so delicious and I never get tired of it!

4. What should you be doing more of? Cleaning my house, cooking, exercising, eating more vegetables and being on time.

5. Any OCD habits you can't kick? Looking in mirrors and shiny surfaces to check my hair, face, etc.

6. Have any unfinished projects? My life in one big unfinished project! It seems like there's never enough time in the day to get everything done. I'll leave it at that.

7. What are your hobbies and interests? Shopping, traveling (both of which I haven't done much of at all this year!), movies and blogging

8. What are your 3 favorite movies and who are your favorite actors/actresses. This is an impossible question! I like so many movies and actors but some of my recent favs are: Nine, The Proposal and Marley & Me. Another great oldie that I've recently seen is Somewhere in Time (with Christopher Reeves and Jane Seymour) It's so good! And time travel totally fascinates me! Has anyone else seen this movie? It's kinda obscure. Actors I like: Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, and Mel Gibson. Actresses: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep

Spread the interview and pick a few friends: Emily T, Kristin, Amber, Kendra and anyone else who would like to do it.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Cute. Ha ha. Cairo! Some day you will get to go there, Linds! :)! And I remember when you did not realize your OCD habit of the mirror/reflection...LOL good times! Love you! Miss you!

Emily said...

what a fun blogpost! I love how many things we have in common (including the mirror thing) :) I am so happy I live near you now! thanks for Tagging me :)

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

Yes! I saw Somewhere in Time a long time ago, but I remember liking it. Some of those old ones are so great!

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

super cute. I miss you and the baby. My mom has been sick. :(

I like my new apt. although it has been hard getting settled.

I still heat my true love although I haven't seem him lately but we've been in touch. we'll see.

Love you,

klr